- If we use auditory only, 20% will remember.
- That is only 2 out of 10 children that will remember the lesson.
- Eight children will not even remember the Bible lesson.
- If we add visuals to the lesson, we jump up to 50% of the children remembering the lesson.
- That is 5 out of 10 children.
- That is better, but we are still leaving out 5 students.
- Now, if we add an activity to the lesson or as I said in the workshop, “DOING”, we are now at 90%.
- That means 9 out of 10 will remember the lesson.